Areas of Practice
TAX PREPARATION AND PLANNING
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
- Preparation of all applicable returns
- Entity Selection
- Taxation aspects related to the purchase or sale of business
- Multi-State taxation
- Selection of accounting methods
- Charitable gift strategies
- Filing back taxes and other IRS tax problems
- Amended income tax returns
- Federal, State and international income tax returns
- International tax compliance
- FBAR compliance
ESTATE AND TRUST PLANNING
Effective estate and trust planning can ensure financial security for loved ones. For businesses, it can maintain a smooth succession of ownership. Effective estate planning facilitates the orderly transfer of assets to your beneficiaries, provides security for your surviving spouse, and can reduce or eliminate the tax due on the transfer of your business and other assets.
For business owners, providing for business continuity and succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the complex process of getting your financial affairs in order.
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options
- Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate
- Lessen taxes at time of death
- Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated
- Draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death
FINANCIAL AND RETIREMENT PLANNING
We can help you reach your financial goals and maintain financial independence through a comfortable retirement. Tax rules regarding retirement plans are complex as each benefit plan has specific requirements as outlined by the IRS. You can benefit from our in-depth knowledge and years of retirement planning experience to get the most bang for your buck.
- Calculate the best way to withdraw funds from your 401K, IRA, Roth IRA, and other retirement plans, for example lump sum or installments over a certain period of years
- Figure out which retirement plan works best for you and your family, how much you need to contribute now to make sure you have enough money to live comfortably during your golden years
- Determine whether you (or your small business) qualifies for a tax credit for contributing to an IRA
BUSINESS ACCOUNTING SERVICES
We are home to many different business professionals, including physicians, veterinarians, construction companies, real estate agents, designers, and more. With this knowledge and experience under one roof, we can help your small business run more like a big business. We help you better understand where you are headed in the future and steer that outcome to satisfy your goals. We offer a full suite of small business services, including:
- New business formation
- Entity selection
- Business Valuation
- Strategic tax planning for businesses
- Compilations and Reviews
- Business Planning
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Fixed asset management
- Month-end closings
- 1099 and W2 filing
- Quarterly Payroll reporting
QUICKBOOKS® ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Accurate record-keeping is essential to a successful business. Sometimes it can also be complicated and time consuming. We can help you with these day-to-day bookkeeping tasks, so you can focus on your core business. We offer an experienced, Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor to help you with your bookkeeping chores.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.